RE: manager subscription model for notifications: usage survey

Hi,

At Enterasys, which focused on enterprise networks, we had a customer
managing an 88000 node network with our snmp application. The size of
managed networks is growing rapidly, so let's not constrain the
network size too much (but let's not go add lots of features only
useful in huge networks either).

Understand that some of the devices being managed were fairly simple
things like vending machines, not complex things like routers, but it
will be a good thing if devices other than routers can be used with
netconf.

dbh