notification motivation and requirements

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 10:48:01AM +0200, Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:

> In order to avoid a formal requirements document, I suggest we simply
> collect motivations and requirements in an easy and simple online
> format in one place until we believe we have something we can agree
> on. I am willing to play the editor for this. I created an initial
> wiki page:
>
> http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/netconf-charter.html
>
> Please send additions and clarifications (lets try to do some work in
> the mailing list ;-).

It seems people are actually reading my emails. So here is the correct
http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/wiki/index.php/Netconf_notifications

I also have changed the subject just in case you feel you need to

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany