Re: Interim attendance survey

> My suggestion is to hold the interim meeting in Tokyo downtown
> area around June 12-14. The schedule is flexible.
>
> If you're interested, you can tour INTEROP Tokyo, held in near
> Tokyo, in June 5-9.

Interop Tokyo is biggest IT exhibition in Japan.
You can see Japnese broadband enviroment.
Probably it isn't rainy season in June 5-14.
Rainy season starting is about June 20.
You'll be able to site seeing weekend.
# http://www.h5.dion.ne.jp/~donkey/sub3.html    and so on.

we can reserve internet connected meeting room.
And we found coffee and snack sponcer. :-)
-------
  Yoshifumi Atarashi
  ALAXALA Networks, Corp.