Re: Interim attendance survey

I need the notification stuff so I am in class 2 or 3 depending on venue budget etc. I also prefer Europe.
Balazs        Ericsson Hungary Ltd.

Andy Bierman wrote:
Hi,

I want to do a survey to measure interest in the
NETCONF Notification work.  Very few people read
the draft before the meeting, let alone reviewed it,
despite numerous pleas.
There are 3 choices (option 4: don't care, I already know about):

1) I do not want the NETCONF notification work to continue
  and I will not attend the interim meeting.

2) I want the NETCONF notification work to continue
  but I will not be able to attend the interim meeting.

3) I want the NETCONF notification work to continue
  and I will be able to attend some or all of the 3 day interim meeting.

Possible location: Outside North America;
                  (hopefully w/ non-stop flights from all over)
                  (3 IETFs in a row in NA already)

Possible dates: 1 - 2 months before the Montreal IETF (May - June)

Please send comments to the list.

thanks,
Andy