RE: Interim attendance survey

As a contributor I would like the NETCONF notification work to continue
and be completed in time.

As AD and WG Area Advisor I would like to attend the meeting. However my
schedule is completely booked all May and the first days of June, until
6/5. Yet, my participation is not of condition for the meeting
happening.

I prefer European venues to North-American ones.

Dan