RE: use of netconf to configure Unix systems

Hi Joel,

+1

If Netconf really wants a "Well Known Port", then OK, let's
move on.

But it really is distressing that the IESG takes no active
part (apparently) in setting and enforcing policies for the
use of the remainder of this scarce resource.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839