RE: Evaluation: draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-05.txt to Proposed Standar d [I06-051127-0011]

No, as Phil Shafer just said, there's no justification for
Netconf consuming the scarce resource of a well-known port
less than 1024.

And just asking is NOT a sufficient justification, Andy.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839