Re: IETF 65 NETCONF WG agenda

Hello,
Draft-12 writes

   Tag:         access-denied
   Error-type:  rpc, protocol, application
   Severity:    error
   Error-info:  none
                or data model is denied because authorization failed

This does not specify which part of an operation is denied. Now imagine that we have an edit-config operation that touches the configuration in 10 different places from which only one is denied.

How will the operator find out which part is rejected ? Do we need a get-config operation ? Wouldn't it be better to include in the error-info the rejected part ?

Balazs