Re: terminology change

Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:
On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 06:20:47PM -0800, Andy Bierman wrote:
We are going back to our original term "transport mapping",
which aligns with our architecture diagrams (which include
the transport, rpc, operations, and application layers).

Thank you very much. Very strong support from me here.

Funny how we were just discussing this on the MIB Doctors list,
but this is a case where one IESG reviewer told us to change
a WG selected term to something else.  We did that.  We didn't
like it, but we did it.  Then a subsequent review points out
that our terminology is totally confusing, why would we do it
that way, please change it back.
This is the problem with subjective reviews...

/js

Andy