terminology change

Hi,

We are making a terminology change to fix one of
Joel's review comments.

The term "application mapping" is used to mean the
transport layer below netconf rpc.

The term "application layer" is used to mean the
content layer above netconf operations.

Joel thinks this is confusing.  Phil and I agree.
I hope there are no strong objections, because we don't
want to change it again.

We are going back to our original term "transport mapping",
which aligns with our architecture diagrams (which include
the transport, rpc, operations, and application layers).
These layer names are used in the <rpc-error> element as well.
The term "application layer" will not change.

Andy