Re: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-jseng-idn-admin-01.txt

Hello Paul,

Can you (or somebody else) tell us where the right place is?

Also, it seems that this WG has a much clearer need than many/
most WGs on this issue, and so it may be helpful to document
that need clearly enough as a need of the WG, rather than as
an idea of some individuals.

Regards,    Martin.