Re: [idn] Figuring out what can be displayed

> Do you think above IDN display issue can be separated from the IDNA document
> and  then be put into new "Informational" supplementary document ?

Which "display" issue?

The thing for which I suggested new text, based on the comments on the list,
is careful to talk about "use" - not "display".
The term "use" covers everything - copy&paste, display, write to stdout in Unix
(which might be a pipe), etc.

Discussing specific uses, such as display or copy&paste, would be better
served  by a well-written informational document.

  Erik