Re: [idn] IDNA text presentation (was Document Status?)

Personally, i appreciate Jefsey's, as one of regular @LARGE member, showing
interests in tough IDN technical details and its implications to end user
experiences.  I hope more @LARGE members to come here and look into various
aspects of IDN deployments and its cost and social effect issues that are
relevant to consumer interets.

As far as i know, this WG (and the chairs) had been originated from IDN WG of
MINC which was a consortium of commercial IDN vendors. This WG , as i feel
for one year of regular participation, has been biased in favor of
commercial IDN vendors and their agendas. of course, some participants have
stand on the comsumer/end user side and tried to neutralize this WG.

Don't be disappointed at hearing "out of scope!" sometime from someone. When DNS
and the internet came out from ISI labs and later from US boundaries, DNS become
the internationally shared, unique and precious resources. Every internet
user in the world has sole rights to see mature and long-term safe
solutions for IDN, because they paid for the internet and its standards technologies.

Fortunately, this WG discussion is open and I believe IESG and IAB would
oversee IDN standardization for the interest of the public, not for some
commericial driving forces of IDN.

Soobok Lee