Re: [idn] Document Status?

At 07:43 PM 9/3/2002 -0400, Edmon Chung wrote:
fine.  aside from making the doc more readable to ppl who need to use it on
development works, whatelse do we need to add to IDNA?
Very little is required, in my view.

I have twice listed my own concerns on this list, and issued an I-D with suggested changes to resolve those concerns.

What has been missing is any public discussion and resolution of those few points.

When IDNA is issued as a Draft Standard it will be time to consider enhancements.

d/

Dave Crocker <mailto:dave@tribalwise.com>
TribalWise, Inc. <http://www.tribalwise.com>
tel +1.408.246.8253; fax +1.408.850.1850