Re: [idn] Document Status?

At 10:38 AM 8/30/2002 -0700, Paul Hoffman / IMC wrote:
The sky is not falling, Dave.
A new draft that we believe meets the IESG's request for clarifications has already been turned into the Internet Drafts repository but has not been announced by the IETF Secretariat yet.

Paul, it would be far more helpful to see responses to the particulars, rather than this sort of dismissive, handwaving condescension.

It is absolutely fine for my concerns to be unwarranted.

What is not fine is the continuing failure to address those concerns, with explanations that make clear why they are not warranted.

d/

Dave Crocker <mailto:dave@tribalwise.com>
TribalWise, Inc. <http://www.tribalwise.com>
tel +1.408.246.8253; fax +1.408.850.1850