Re: [idn] IDN WG Last Call on two major changes to Stringprep

I think I am lost.  (which also suggests that the wordings need to be
improved)
Please clarify two simple things:
a. Are mixed RTL and LTR characters allowed within a label?
b. If there are more categories than R, AL and L that we are discussing,
then in point 3 it should not say "As defined above":

-----
2) If a string contains any Right-to-Left character (defined as
belonging to Unicode bidirectional categories "R" and "AL"), the string
MUST NOT contain any Left-to-Right character (defined as belonging to
Unicode bidirectional category "L").

3)  If a string contains any Right-to-Left character (as defined above),
a Right-to-Left character MUST be the first character of the string, and
a Right-to-Left character MUST be the last character of the string.
-----

Edmon