Re: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idn-idna-08.txt

At 02:01 AM 6/10/2002 -0500, Eric A. Hall wrote:
>Otherwise, your attempt at squelching critical analysis of IDNA is duly
>noticed and ignored.

Eric,

My note made specific observation that this thread appears to have nothing
to do with IDNA.

Since you think it IS relevant, I'll ask how it is relevant.

I've read the thread and all I see is discussion about things entirely
outside the scope of the IDNA specification.

If a discussion goes on actively for 2 weeks and results in this sort of
confusion, it is generally useful to try to re-synchronize things.

So, please clarify.  What aspects of IDNA does this thread pertain to?

d/

Dave Crocker <mailto:dave@tribalwise.com>
TribalWise, Inc. <http://www.tribalwise.com>
tel +1.408.246.8253; fax +1.408.850.1850