Re: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idn-idna-08.txt

Eric,

You have posted 27 messages to this thread in 2 weeks.  As nearly as I can
tell, you have some concerns about changes to the existing DNS infrastructure.

IDNA sits on top of the existing DNS infrastructure.  It specifies a set of
enhancements that live above the DNS protocol and data structures.  It does
not specify any changes to that existing DNS protocol or data
structures.  That includes no changes to RR records or other DNS record
specifications. Only software that interfaces with applications needs to
add IDNA.

Consequently, your comments on this thread appear to pertain to concerns
that have nothing at all to do with IDNA.

As such, it cannot possibly be helpful to IDNA forward progress to continue
this line of discussion in this context.

d/