Re: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idn-idna-08.txt

on 6/8/2002 12:17 PM Paul Hoffman / IMC said the following:

> And if the DNS folks believe your view of reality, they will will
> certainly speak up.

The ones that are here have done so. On the other hand, there is no
support for your capricious choices in the record. In fact, the record
shows that they are based on factually incorrect interpretations of DNS
technology and practices.

Again, I have no expectation that the IDNA team will fix the problems that
have been pointed out.