Re: [idn] URL encoding in html page

At 15:40 02/03/22 +0800, James Seng wrote:
>This is a good question, one which is related to IDN & URL.
>
>Check this out: http://www.i-d-n.net/draft/draft-masinter-url-i18n-07.txt

please check out the latest version, at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-masinter-url-i18n-08.txt

We are currently working on an update, please send in your
comments as soon as possible.

Also, please have a look at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idn-uri-01.txt
for the link between the work on IRIs and on IDN. Please note
that this draft is a WG draft, and of course any comments are
appreciated. Please note that the current version of the draft
doesn't say anything about ACE, and the main reason for this
is that I didn't want to put in too much as long as it was not
clear which ACE would be used.

Regards,    Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, I18N Activity Lead, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org/People/D%C3%BCrst