Re: [idn] IDNC3: clean, careful, conservative IDNs

> You words are music to my ears.      ;-)
>
> However, first things first... provide the means for the users to
> start using IDNs first. (I do *not* see the need to replace IDNA.)
> Then later on, for needs that cannot be met with the existing
> technology, we can work on other ways to improve/help (including
> John's idea for a search/directory.)

By the way, I want to apologize to anyone who may find this approach
offensive.  Unfortunately, if this WG is waiting for everyone to say
"Yes, I agree and I have no objections" before moving forward with
IDNs then the WG may as well wait for the cows to come home.

Thanks,
Ben