Re: [idn] IDNC3: clean, careful, conservative IDNs

Hi Dan,

> http://cr.yp.to/proto/idnc3.html
>
> I'm particularly interested in hearing comments from Chinese users.
The
> IDNC3 framework will allow the TC .traditional and SC .simplified
TLDs,
> for example.

You words are music to my ears.      ;-)

However, first things first... provide the means for the users to
start using IDNs first. (I do *not* see the need to replace IDNA.)
Then later on, for needs that cannot be met with the existing
technology, we can work on other ways to improve/help (including
John's idea for a search/directory.)

Thanks,
Ben