Re: [idn] Why IDNA breaks copy-and-paste

Hello, Markus:

Thanks for your input into the discussion.  Although
I  myself not an expert in termcap, your experience
in making " xterm preserves as much of the original UCS
plaintext " is  what I expected to hear from someone.

This is a part of my reasoning to treat Latin script at the
same lavel with other scripts, not make it a special
case to squeeze it into DNS.

Afterall, language issues should be handled by GUI
applicantions.

Thanks again.

Liana