Re: Inputting mixed SC/TC (Re: [idn] A question...)

> For example, Marc Blanchet reported the results of a straw poll in May
> 2001, showing that _fourteen_ group participants disagreed with the
IDNA
> approach. James Seng stated on 5 June 2001 that he would not ``declare
> consensus on IDNA'' over that number of objections. Now he seems to
have
> decided to ram the proposal down our throats despite all the
objections.

All these are true with a few other fact missing:

1. We did not move IDNA forward in May/June 2001 (Have you check your
   calender lately?)

2. The minutes from SLC have been send to the group and for comments.
   Action items from the SLC include consensus to move IDNA for Last
   Call.

I trim off other information from the mail since it is irrelevant to the
IDN work.

-James Seng