Re: Inputting mixed SC/TC (Re: [idn] A question...)

Dear Ted,

Thanks for your comment.
Discussion make issue more clearly.

we are clear:
1. Current IDNA is a good solution.
2. IDNA ONLY will be detrimental to Chinese Internet Community.
3. IDN WG chairs' express: it's out of scope. But decision maker is not
    family with Chinese character and never use Chinese character in daily life.
4. Chinese Internet community object IDNA ONLY solution.
5. Unicode haven't finish the equivalent set of Chinese character.

from 1. we get:  It's based on all member's hard work.
from 2. we get:  IDNA ONLY is not enough to solve Chinese character issue.
from 3. we get:  If IDN WG chairs don't consider the detriment, Chinese.
Internet Community have responsibility to solve it for Chinese Internet future
and Chinese users before the detriment become true.
from 4. we get:  IDNA ONLY solution lost the basis to be widely applicated.
from 5. we get:  If Unicode begin this work, it'll refer to "A complete set of Chinese
Simplified Character", so it is a good beginning of next step.

Best regards
Deng xiang