[idn] A question...

Dear all IDN members:

I'm a student at CSIE, National Taiwan University. I've recently heard
the
news for the
last call of IDN WG.

According the drafts,  my school should register 8 domain names
    ACE(U+53F0,U+6E7E,U+5927,U+5B66)
    ACE(U+53F0,U+6E7E,U+5927,U+5B78)
    ACE(U+53F0,U+7063,U+5927,U+5B66)
    ACE(U+53F0,U+7063,U+5927,U+5B78)
    ACE(U+81FA,U+6E7E,U+5927,U+5B66)
    ACE(U+81FA,U+6E7E,U+5927,U+5B78)
    ACE(U+81FA,U+7063,U+5927,U+5B66)
    ACE(U+81FA,U+7063,U+5927,U+5B78)
to let user to access my school (NTU, "台灣大學" in Big5) without
worrying
if he or she keys in right character.

and under each domain, we have to create 4 sub-domains for my
institite(CSIE,
"資訊系" in BIG5),
    ACE(U+8D44,U+8BAF,U+7CFB)
    ACE(U+8D44,U+8A0A,U+7CFB)
    ACE(U+8CC7,U+8BAF,U+7CFB)
    ACE(U+8CC7,U+8A0A,U+7CFB)

and under each of 8*4=32 sub-domains, create 4 records for a web
server(web,
"網頁"
in BIG5)
    ACE(U+7DB2,U+9801)
    ACE(U+7DB2,U+9875)
    ACE(U+7F51,U+9801)
    ACE(U+7F51,U+9875)

And finally, i have to set all 8*4*4=128 domain names at the
configuration
files to
prevent error messages such as "host not found", or "page not found"
even if
i have
correctly set my DNS server.

If it is true, please do not pass these drafts!! It's too terrible,
there
are many Web servers,
mail servers, and other severs.....

If I'm wrong, please correct me, and please forgive my poor English.