[no subject]

<20020207224205.GG7074@nicemice.net>
Subject: Re: [idn] A question...
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:47:24 +0800
Sender: owner-idn@ops.ietf.org

Dear Adam:

The world will go in another direction....i think...

Please see the story below. (I've mentioned this to James Seng  in my
reply)

By doing so, i can image that:
The phone in office of the computer center at my school will ring all of
the days, and never stop. The administrators should reply for the
complain
from students, and make reports to the managers who are complained
by professors. And one day, at the meeting for school affair, the
principal
will take care of these complains. He may ask how much does it
cost to register all possible names. And maybe my school is rich, and
doesn't care about money. The principal say "pay it, and register all."
Of course, he won't ask how complicated things are. Because it is the
work of the administrators:-(
And finally, the administrators must register all 128 names, and
configure
these 128 names on each server which will check the "domain name" of
the requests.

You are trying to change the feeling to Chinese characters for Chinese.
I don't think it works. The result is all administrators register all
possible
names if they have enough money, and configure their servers well.
If not, apologize and explain to their customers.

Maybe it is a way to keep all administrators of Chinese domain names
busy.