RE: Comments on draft-wbeebee-ipv6-cpe-router-01.txt

Yesterday you said  "Also, the virtual Loopback interface is in the same link-local domain as the WAN interface."

Today you say "The Loopback interface doesn't face the downstream or the upstream."

Can explain clearly your architecture?

Francois-Xavier