Re: new draft on IPv6 CPE router available for review

Hemant Singh (shemant) writes:
It does not make sense to bundle PC and laptop in the category of a
device that will ask for IA_PD option from DHCPv6 server. Further this
draft clearly says it's describing a home CPE Router in Internet enabled
homes. Most common home Internet connection is cable or DSL. So where
does the question come from for a cellular router in one's home? Are you
talking about wireless Internet services for the home? Even if that is
the case, so what? As far as there is a link from that wireless service
device to the CPE Router, this draft covers even that deployment.
I don't think the CPE Router discussion is ambiguous. We are just not
discussing a mobile phone in this CPE Router discussion!

Then you envision this document as being only for fixed services via Cable, DSL, WiMAX 802.16d, VSAT, where there is an edge device (cable modem, DSL modem, etc) that is both modem and router?
Eric