Tunnel-to-NAT scenario

Hi,

draft-bagnulo-behave-nat64-00.txt is being discussed
over on the BEHAVE list, and covers the case of an IPv6-only
initiator reaching an IPv4-only server.

I believe that we also need to come up with a solution for an
IPv4 initiator reaching a server with IPv6-only connectivity.
My question is whether we can be satisfied with a solution
that requires that server to be dual stack, so that it can
tunnel IPv4 in IPv6 to a conventional IPv4-to-IPv4 NAT.
(Crude diagram below.)
That seems a lot simpler than developing complete MNAT-PT
or SHANTI solutions, which in can case can never really
offer more transparency that conventional NAT.

If so, we could incorporate a tunnel-to-NAT scenario in
draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-pb-statement-req.

    Brian

|Server|IPv4 |Encaps |__________|Decaps|NAT44|__________|IPv4 |Client|
|      |stack|in IPv6| IPv6 net |      |     | IPv4 net |stack|      |