Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-pb-statement-req-00.txt

Hi,

we have submitted the new version of the requirements for translators

AFAICT one issue that needs to be decided is whether we need solutions both for v4 initiated solution and v6 initiated solution or it is enough to hav solutions for v6 initiated solutions, especially without requiring modifications to the v4 nodes.

During some of the discussion, for instance during the one on DNSSec, people have expressed that they don't feel that we need to require DNSSec support for v4 initiated communications cause these where not relevant.

So, i guess we need to define this

comments?

Regards, marcelo

Internet-Drafts@ietf.org escribió:
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv4/IPv6 Coexistence and Transition: Requirements for solutions
	Author(s)       : M. Bagnulo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-pb-statement-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-05-13

This note presents the problem statement, analysis and requirements
for solutions to IPv4/IPv6 coexistence and eventual transition in a
scenario in which dual stack operation is not the norm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-pb-statement-req-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.