From: owner-v6ops@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-v6ops@ops.ietf.org] On
Behalf Of Iljitsch van Beijnum
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:06 AM
To: v6ops WG
Cc: Christian Vogt; marcelo bagnulo
Subject: draft-v6ops-van-beijnum-mnat-pt-00.txt

This is the modified NAT-PT draft that Brian and I have been working on:

http://www.muada.com/drafts/draft-v6ops-van-beijnum-mnat-pt-00.txt

Due to a bug in the draft submission thingy it will probably be another
day or maybe two until it shows up in drafts database.

We'll be doing another iteration next week, but feel free to get in on
the ground floor with your comments. It has something for everyone: an
EDNS0 option, a BGP community, a DHCPv6 option (TBD), anycasting and of
course NAT.