Re: Draft submit tool still down? [WAS: RE: draft-v6ops-van-beijnum-mnat-pt-00.txt]

On 13 feb 2008, at 14:52, Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve) wrote:

I'm wondering... Is the submit tool running/working again?

I tried to post a draft yesterday evening and this morning and got the "edit metadata" response even though there were no problems indicated with the metadata... Sent mail, waiting for morning to arrive in the US.

We just tried to submit
"draft-vandevelde-v6ops-CPE-Default-Route-Detection-00.txt"
and the tool complains that there are non-alphanumerics in the title
where there are none?

Could be that the issue is the capitals... A better error message would be in order, though.