RE: More CPE

Not really difficult but inefficient.

> finger- so, therefore, they're unable to count up to two?
>
> > That can be avoided by...
>

> I think you skipped a step.  I don't understand why you want
> to spend any effort avoiding this "problem" when the
> "solution" seems to pose a whole passle of other, new and
> interesting problems, i.e. how to delegate a fractional
> prefix to a customer, i.e. "all these addresses belong to
> you, except this /64... ATTEMPT NO LANDINGS THERE!"

Having only one pool for address assignement has at least the
following advantages (surely others ones as well):

* better HD-Ratio. Probably you'll think is that really important in
IPv6? But any LIR has to take care of that in order to receive the IP
(v4 or v6) address space from its RIR.

* one only pool in the ISP AAA infrastructure (i.e. RADIUS), so you
reduce the configuration and maintenance resources

* you are able to reduce one route in routing table of the access
router (ISP side). See
http://www.consulintel.euro6ix.org/ietf/draft-palet-v6ops-point2point-
01.txt section 4 for more details.

Regards