Teredo routing status?

I found in the Wikipedia Teredo article that
http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/lg/?find=2001::/32
can be used to verify that the new Teredo prefix is indeed widely
available as an anycast route. There was also a reference to this list
and a hint by David Thaler from Micorosoft that the prefix can be
configured to Windows:

	http://psg.com/lists/v6ops/v6ops.2006/msg00064.html

Done that, and my Teredo does not work. Windows Teredo says "secondary
server address unreachable".

What is this configuration changed supposed to affect, exactly? Does the
MS Teredo server accept a client request for address with this prefix?
Is the global routing for it really working? Is Teredo reliably and
universally working with ANY configuration?

I have fond memories of those few times last year when a South Korean
public relay actually advertised the old prefix in global BGP, and
Teredo actually worked globally.

Anssi.Porttikivi@teleware.fi
skype: gatestone