Re: Teredo routing status?

Hi,

I did the same thing and got the same result.
The default teredo server spicified in Windows XP is teredo.ipv6.microsoft.com. So even we have changed the teredo prefix in teredo client, we can never change the prefix advertised by MS teredo server.
I think it's why teredo service doesn't work.

Also, current implementation of teredo service in MS doesn't work reliably and universally without ANY configuration. Accoriding to the document of Windows Vista, it supports teredo service transparent to ANY kinds of NATs.

PS, it's good to see many operators are advertising 2001::/32 teredo prefix to global BGP table.

Zhang Haofeng
MSN: haofeng0913@msn.com
2006-5-18