RE: RFC3697 question,can anybody explain it ?

>As the RFC says, it doesn't describe any mechanisms for establishing
flow state, and therefore it doesn't need to describe the data either.
But I would assume that the flow state will >always include at least
>  Flow label value
> Source address
>   Destination address
>with the rest depending on the way the flow label is being used.

Brian:
    thanks, it helps me a lot,but i assume that except that 3- tuple you
mentioned,the flow state will at least also include the  liftetime of
the flow label.