RE: Question on DS-TE (solution) draft: How can I prevent preemption of a connection ?

Francois:
As much as I like the idea of having the capability
to prevent preemption, I am not clear about what
you are proposing. Furthermore, I am surprised that
you are seeing this as a problem now. I thought
from the draft it was very clear that we would loose
the ability to prevent preemption. The whole scheme
was based on that.
Anyways here are the points that I am not clear about:

* The draft states that each preemption priority is only
  used by a single CT. In this new proposal you are removing
  this restriction.
* Because of the above, we are loosing the ability to
  deduct the CT from the setup preemption priority of
  an LSP. Therefore, we need to signal CT as well as
  preemption priority for LSPs. Previously, we did not
  need to signal CT.
* What is the exact relation between CT and preemption priority?
  By assigning all the CTs to preemption priority 0 as
  in your example are we saying that no other preemption
  priorities will be allowed in the system?
  What are the changes required for this proposal in the
  signaling of LSPs?

In general I like the idea but I would like to get the
details of the proposal.

Thanks,
--Sami