RE: Question on DS-TE (solution) draft: How can I prevent preemption of a connection ?

Hi Francois!

	Can you explain the solution again ?

	IGP:
		1. 8 available bw are advertised, using existing
		constructs. ->Okay
		2. How do I compute these ?
			a) Based on setup priority
			b) Based on setup priority + class type (/BC)
			c) Based on class type(/BC)
	CAC:
		1. How do I get the BW pool with which I need
		to compare the requested BW with ?
			a) From the setup priority ?
			b) New signaled TLV ?
			c) Combination of both ?
	PCM:
		1. When I need to compute a PATH for a connection
		what approach do I use ?
		[Related to CAC]

	Preemption:
		1. How do I determine which connection to preempt ?
			a) Based on the standard setup/holding
			priority ?
			b) Based on a new signalled entity ?
			c) combination of both ?
		2. How can I say don't preempt a specific connection ?

	Thanks,
	sanjay