Question on DS-TE (solution) draft: How can I prevent preemption of a connection ?

	Hi! According to the latest DS-TE solution, the signaled (setup)
	preemption priority is used to infer the bandwidth constraint
	associated with a LSP.

	By doing this, are we losing the ability to prevent the preemption
	of a LSP (of a set of LSPs) , in a network using the DS-TE ?

	[For example, an administrator may want to deploy DS-TE in his
  	 network, but may not want (automatic) preemption of existing
	LSPs in response to the creation a new LSP.]

	Thanks,
	sanjay