Re: TE Requirements Draft - ELSP

Francois,

I am not sure you would necessarily want to use one "effective BW"
for the entire LSP. Each OA would have its own "effective BW".
The translation into "effective BW" is different for different
types of PHBs. I would state the requirement in Neil's example as:

- transport multiple OAs on an LSP
- one survivability attribute for the entire LSP
- compute path for single LSP based on knowledge of BW requirements
  for each OA to be sent on the LSP and knowledge of the resource
  availability for each OA on links.

Best,
Nabil