RE: TE Requirements Draft - ELSP

Neil,

could you check below I got it right:

Is it correct that what you are describing here is the ability to transport
multiple OAs on a single LSP and have the path for this LSP be computed
based on one "effective Bw" for that LSP , and have one single
survivability policy/attribute (as opposed to one independent survivability
policy/attribute for each OA)?

Thanks

Francois

>  L-LSPs
> > can also be
> > used, but these simply increase the label/LSP requirements and one still
> > needs some overall encapsulation of the constituent L-LSPs (on a per VPN
> > basis).
> >
> > I know this is not exactly what you guys are discussing wrt DS/TE for
> > E/L-LSPs, however it is something I think operators should be
> > interested in
> > wrt E-LSPs and their potential usefulness.
> >
> > regards, Neil

Francois Le Faucheur
Development Engineer, IOS Layer 3 Services
Cisco Systems
Office Phone:          +33 4 97 23 26 19
Mobile :               +33 6 89 108 159
Fax:                   +33 4 97 23 26 26
Email:                 flefauch@cisco.com
Cisco Systems
Domaine Green Side
400, Avenue de Roumanille