Re: TE Requirements Draft - ELSP

David,

I am sure my word crafting can be improved. Let me try to restate.
The basic intention is not to mandate that all of the below
must be supported. Rather it is to allow any of the below
combinations at the choice of the vendor and network operator.

Basically, it should be similar to how E-LSP and L-LSP are mandated
in the mpls-diffserv-09 draft. i.e. if a vendor can only
support L-LSP, they are compliant with that standard. If a vendor
can only support E-LSP, they are also compliant. If a vendor can
support both E-LSP and L-LSP they are also compliant. There are
three possibilities. The TE WG should ensure that DS-TE allows
similar possibilities.

Best,
Nabil