TE Requirements Draft - ELSP

I thought I should get this comment in before the -02 version
of the Requirements draft emerges. Hopefully the authors will
consider the following suggestion:

- I think it is useful to put an explicit requirement that the TE
   solutions need to support both E-LSP and L-LSP. The way the
   draft reads at the moment, it does not come through clearly.
   Most of the examples and wording would lead one to believe that
   the DS-TE solutions should only focus on L-LSP.

Best
Nabil Seddigh
nseddigh@tropicnetworks.com