Re: TE Requirements Draft - ELSP

Francois - if your question is:

-----------------------
Would service providers wish to potentially send more than one, OA down an
E-LSP, which makes use of class-type specific routing information?

The answer is yes.

Picking on poor voice, one OA might be signalling traffic, one might be
VoIP data.  They might go into different queues.  They might not need to
be on seperate LSPs.  The LSP might draw upon resources of a non-default
class-type.

Hope that's not too fancy ;)

Jim