Re: DS-TE Requirements - input sought on "Overbooking"

To all Network Operators interested in DS-TE,

> > Do we agree it is worth adding something on Overbooking in the "DS-TE
> > Reqts" draft?
>
>The concept of overbooking should be addressed in the requirements
>draft. However, i am not sure if overbooking is necessary in the
>protocol extensions.  There are alternative ways to achieve over-
>booking, including adjusting bandwidth of particular LSPs.  While
>this doesn't allow you to overbook different parts of the network,
>i question whether adding this justifies the increased complexity.

Fair question. So, let's poll for an answer before we put it in the
requirements draft:

Considering a DS-TE solution which allows to enforce different overbooking
ratios for different Classes of Service, are there Network Operators out
there (I repeat *Network Operators*) who have a specific requirement for
enforcing different values for these per-COS overbooking ratios in
different parts of the network ?

Thanks

Francois