DS-TE Requirements - input sought on "Overbooking"

Hi,

The topic of "Overbooking" was discussed during the London TEWG meeting. It
seems to me like a good idea to try capture the main points on this in the
DS-TE Requirements document (which currently does not discuss overbooking
at all).

I believe the following points were made during the London discussion:
	- DS-TE should allow different overbooking ratios to be used for different
classes
	- DS-TE should allow these overbooking ratios to be different in different
parts of the network (e.g. higher overbooking ratios on high speed core
links, lower overbooking ratios on lower speed access links).

Do we agree it is worth adding something on Overbooking in the "DS-TE
Reqts" draft?

Are the two points above reasonable?

Thanks for your thoughts

Francois
Francois Le Faucheur
Development Engineer, IOS Layer 3 Services
Cisco Systems
Office Phone:          +33 4 97 23 26 19
Mobile :               +33 6 89 108 159
Fax:                   +33 4 97 23 26 26
Email:                 flefauch@cisco.com
Cisco Systems
Domaine Green Side
400, Avenue de Roumanille