Re: One question about topology change in optical networks

Hi,

We have an internet draft discussing "dynamically configure optical
layer topology" for Traffic Engineering. It is a compliment to TE,
as it assists TE to make most effient use of the network topology
by laying out a better topology first.

The paper can be obtained from

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-network-engineering-framework-01.txt

Thanks,