Qos routing in MPLS

Hi,
I am a graduate student and i have been assinged to
implement the following functionality on an MPLS
architechture in an linux environment.The
functionality is as follows:

there are three routes in an MPLS aware network as
below,
          /   \
         /     \
        /       \
       /         \
      A-----------B
  Under normal conditions,the route followed for a
prioritized traffic has to follow from A to B.But,on a
peak traffic,it has to be routed through C .
Also,we have to block the traffic when their is an pre
assinged traffic from C to B  which has to be assinged
a BW of 95% (no. should be generic).
so, my questions are,
1.On which signalling protocol can i implement the
above feature...RSVP-TE or CR-LDP?
2.had i have to write the code for these protocols
from scratch or can i use the existing GPL code for
including these functionalities??
3.please suggest some sources for finding the public
code for all these protocols in linux??
4.suggest some more functinality to be implemented
other than the one i have mentioned above??
5.Is there any performnace analyser to check the above
mentoned functionality ?
6.please do give some specific advices on implementing
the above mentioned funtionality??
Thanks in advance and
hope to get more advice from u all,
senthil kumar.