Unreserved bandwidth in "draft-katz-yeung-ospf-traffic-05.txt"

Hello,

I have a question regarding the unreserved bandwidth sub-TLV
in "draft-katz-yeung-ospf-traffic-05.txt". This TLV specifies
unreserved bandwidth at each of the "eight priority" levels.
What are these priority levels and map to what? Setup priority?
Holding priority? CoS? The priority level attribute specified in
RFC2702 is only relative importance level and does not specifiy
any requirements for bandwidth reservations per-priority.

Therefore I would like to understand the meaning of the
specification of this unreserved bandwidth per-prority.
Appreciate any feedback on this. Thanks.

-Sudhakar